Saturday, January 28, 2012

Message to God #2

Have you ever seen a sky so blue as the one we lie under right now?
I feel it calling to me, reaching out to pluck me from this earth.
Have you ever seen an ocean so clear as the one we are floating on?
I hear the depths calling my name, calling me home.
Have you ever seen a night so black as the one in my soul?
It grips my heart, clenching and squeezing, consuming it whole.
Have you ever heard a cry so sad as the one to pass from my lips?
It aches and breaks me, ripping me down to the moment of my birth.
Have you ever felt so betrayed as I do because of you?
You broke me before I ever had a chance, no choice was given.
Have you ever cursed someone as I now curse you?
You did this, you will never make it right, you just don’t understand.
How does it feel to know that I am your mistake and I hate you for it?
I hope it burns you to your very core because you deserve no less.
How do you feel when you see me, knowing I will never forgive?
I hope it hurts you in a way that you will never recover from.

No comments:

Post a Comment